How to get to the Hotel Post in St. Johann
Your urban holiday home in the heart of St. Johann
We are already looking forward to welcoming you soon at our Hotel & Wirtshaus Post in St. Johann in Tirol. Find out how to get to us the quickest.
sustainable arrival BY TRAIN
- Take advantage of the proximity between train station & hotel for a sustainable arrival by train.
- Our Hotel & Wirtshaus Post in St. Johann in Tirol is a 5 minute walk from the train station.
- There is an express train stop in St. Johann, which is served regularly.
- You can find all train connections at fahrplan ww.oebb.at.
Getting here by car
- Arriving from Munich (135 km) via the Inntal motorway A 12, take the exit ramp Kufstein Süd via Eiberg (173) and the A-road 178; If you drive via Oberaudorf you have a toll-free journey from Germany!
- From Innsbruck (90 km) via the Inntal motorway A 12, take the off-ramp Wörgl Ost, then the A-road 178;
- Direction Salzburg (60 km) - you can take the A 1 or the A 10. Exit Ramp Salzburg West or the Bad Reichenhall (A 8), take the A-road 21 (D), drive via Lofer and use A-road 178;
From the A-road 178 you drive as follows: Take the exit direction centre, at the roundabout you take the second exit, direction train station/hospital. After that, you always drive straight ahead. In the next roundabout you take the first exit and then you turn into the next street on the right side (Bahnhofweg) - now you are in the front of our parking garage.
Please drive directly into our parking garage and ring at the barrier on the left side at "Rezeption".
ATTENTION: settings for navigation systems
Some navigation devices routes you to the “Speckbacherstrasse 230”. Please use the “Bahnhofweg 3” to directly stop in front of the parking garage.
You drive an e-car? Perfect, in our garage you find 3 e-filling stations!
- Here you can find detailed information about the E-parking spaces in our underground parking lot.
- To the operating instructions of the e-charging stations in the Hotel & Wirtshaus Post.
- In our hotel underground parking we have equipped 3 places with E-charging stations. There is one type 1 cable (3,7KW) and one type 2 cable (11KW) available.
- Restaurant guests can park in the underground garage for free & charge for free when consuming.
- Overnight (hotel) guests pay € 12,00 for the underground garage & can refuel for free.
Getting here by plane
- Airport Salzburg: 60 km
- Airport Innsbruck: 100 km
- Airport Munich: 160 km
Our partner - Taxi Toni
Prices airport transfer:
Salzburg: € 120 per route (Sunday to Friday), € 130 per route (Saturday)
Munich: € 240 per route (Sunday to Friday), € 250 per route (Saturday)
Innsbruck: € 160 per route (Sunday to Friday), € 170 per route (Saturday)
Reservation: +43 (0) 5352 666 66