In our hotel "Die Post" we live a philosophy of personal hospitality, cordiality and enjoyment are important components of your vacation with us in the Post.
- Overnight stay in the modern rooms and suites
- Post-breakfast with regional and fresh products
- Delicious and invigorating welcome drink
- Wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam bath, saunarium and relaxation area
- Fitness room with high-quality equipment (exercise bike, cross trainer, treadmill)
- Cosy bathrobe and slippers in your room
- SPA bag incl. sauna towels for the duration of your stay
- High-quality soaps from WALDE, the oldest soap factory in Austria
- Exciting literature about the region
- St Johanner GUEST CARD
- Guided bike and trail tours with guide (some free or reduced)
- Guided hiking tours with state-certified mountain hiking guide (Mon-Fri, organised by the tourist office)
- 10% discount on ski & bike rental at our partner "Intersport Patrick".
- Refreshing drink for the ride home
- Umbrella rental at the reception
- Insider tips and recommendations from the Post Team for your leisure activities
- and lots of feel-good ambience with space to breathe, enjoy and relax
On presentation of the guest card, our guests receive a daily choice of a "free" 3h ticket for the indoor pool incl. outdoor pool or a day ticket for the outdoor pool. Children up to 6 years of age have free admission, and they can also use the train between Wörgl & Hochfilzen for FREE every day.
If you use the PRE-CHECK in - Even on the day of arrival.
- on 24.12. and 31.12.2023 the aperitif and gala dinner is included in the room rate