Arrival & Testing
All guests have the opportunity to get a FREE PCR test three times a week at the hotel reception. These tests are also valid for the return trip.
How does it work?
Monday / Wednesday / Friday = Testing is possible at the reception desk
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday = the laboratory collects the tests
- The tube with CODE is available Mo, Wed, Fri at the reception (they are gargle tests with tap water)
- Gargle for 20-30 seconds, then spit back into the tube.
- The sample is returned to the reception desk
- The tests are collected and evaluated by the laboratory on Tues. and Thurs.
- Within 24 hours you will receive the result by SMS.
Those who already have a booster vaccination do not need a PCR test.
Further tests can be performed at the doctor's office, at the pharmacy and at the test stations. You will receive the result by e-mail or SMS. You can get more information directly at the reception.
All information about the current entry rules to Austria can be found HERE