Arrival & Testing
All guests have the opportunity to get a FREE PCR test three times a week at the hotel reception. These tests are also valid for the return trip.
How does it work?
Monday / Wednesday / Friday = Testing is possible at the reception desk
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday = the laboratory collects the tests
- The tube with CODE is available Mo, Wed, Fri at the reception (they are gargle tests with tap water)
- Gargle for 20-30 seconds, then spit back into the tube.
- The sample is returned to the reception desk
- The tests are collected and evaluated by the laboratory on Tues. and Thurs.
- Within 24 hours you will receive the result by SMS.
Those who already have a booster vaccination do not need a PCR test.
Further tests can be performed at the doctor's office, at the pharmacy and at the test stations. You will receive the result by e-mail or SMS. You can get more information directly at the reception.
For the entry to Austria a valid 2G proof and additionally a PCR test is required.
Therefore 2G+ (vaccinated or recovered and PCR-tested) is valid for the entry from all countries. Booster vaccination exempts from PCR testing.
Persons without a PCR test or booster vaccination are subject to registration and must maintain home quarantine until a negative PCR test result is submitted. Free testing is possible at the earliest on the 5th day with PCR test. The day of entry is considered "day zero".
All information about the current entry rules to Austria can be found HERE